閱讀權限
積分
在線時間
0 小時
相冊
日誌
好友
發表於 2023-7-27 10:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
For however long a player is in the NFL, each season carries with it a tremendous amount of weight. That gets amplified even more, however, when you're playing for a contract. That's the exact scenario tight end finds himself in as the club steps towards the 2021 campaign. After Atlanta pa sed on picking up Hurst's $5.4 million fifth-year option for 2022, the former first-rounder will be looking at free agency following  Larry Fitzgerald Jersey this season and Hurst understands how pivotal this period now is for him. Hurst said Thursday, via . "Obviously, being a free agent at the end of the year. I've got my priorities in line, and I know what I need to do this year."Hurst was acquired by the Falcons in a trade with the last offseason. While his tenure in Baltimore didn't live up to his first-round billing, a change of scenery was looked at as a positive development for Hurst as he transitioned to Atlanta, which had just lost fellow tight end to the in free  Kyler Murray Jersey agency at the time. Hurst did enjoy a career year in 2020, catching 56 pa ses for 571 yards and six touchdowns; however, his poor blocking ability limited his opportunities Justin Murray Jersey .Heading into this season, Hurst noted that he's been working out since February and improved his diet to where he's down to 8% body fat. That's just one small example that acknowledges the 27-year-old is aware of the magnitude of this 2021 season for him."I'm definitely on a mi sion this year," he said. "I've got a lot of reasons to play a little bit harder this year."  While Hurst played in 70% of the offensive snaps for the Falcons last season, that number could decrease with the arrival of tight end , who the club drafted with the No. 4 overall pick at the 2021 NFL Draft. That said, Hurst doesn't view Pitts as a roadblock to playing time as new head coach Arthur Smith has utilized multiple tight ends quite a bit. In Hurst's eyes, Pitts could open up even more opportunities for him to stretch the field vertically."I think it's obviously a benefit," Hurst  James Conner Jersey said of Pitts. "Kyle is an extremely incredible athlete. I think it's only going to help him, help us as an offense having him on the field."He added: "I thought (the selection of Pitts) was a good thing. He's going to draw a lot of attention when he's out on the field. So, I think it's going to help everybody acro s the board."  If that proves  Tanner Vallejo Jersey to be the case and Hurst enjoys a productive season, it could translate in a solid payday for him once he reaches the open market next offseason.
Click here Click here Click here

上一篇︰Allen Robinson says Bears are not that far off wants to stay in Chicago with Mit
下一篇︰Former Giants center Bart Oates says Lawrence Taylor dominated game after partyi
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊會員

本版積分規則

天堂私服列表

45客服

Archiver| 45天堂私服論壇   分享到微博! 分享到臉書! 分享到噗浪! 分享到維特! 分享到Google+! 分享到LINE!

45天堂私服發佈站 ©    天堂私服架設教學  提供最新天堂私服最新資訊

流量最高、品質最好、服務最優、玩家首選、最新天堂私服資訊,都在45天堂私服發佈站.    免責聲明

Sitetag
line客服聯繫
掃一掃二碼
Line客服聯繫
24H專人回覆
返回頂部 返回列表